Publications & Exhibitions
- “Sled Dogs”; “Crow Watching” in Red Ink: An International Journal of Indigenous Literature, Arts, & Humanities, forthcoming Spring 2017
- “Stucco and Solder” in Yellow Medicine Review, Fall 2016
- “Scales” in Juked, June 2016
- “Tristan” in Sheepshead Review, Fall 2012
- Estuarine – Benham Art Gallery, Seattle, 2006. A mixed-media meditation on mortality, loss, and the tides of the sea.
- Public Humiliation – YesYes Gallery, Olympia WA, 2005. Group photography show.
- Tó Tsonii (Bitter Water Clan) – Capital Theatre; Olympia, WA, 2005. Photography exhibit of Dinétah.
- Documentary: Europe, TESC Library Exhibit; 2004. Photo exhibit of travels through Europe.
Awards and Residencies