Publications, Poetry & Fiction
“Wind-Shaped Woman,” Santa Fe Literary Review, Fall 2018
“Playa Sucio,” Cloudthroat, Issue 3, Summer 2018
“Sled Dogs”; “Crow Watching” in Red Ink: An International Journal of Indigenous Literature, Arts, & Humanities, Spring 2017
“Stucco and Solder” in Yellow Medicine Review, Fall 2016
“Scales” in Juked, June 2016
“Tristan” in Sheepshead Review, Fall 2012
Estuarine – Benham Art Gallery, Seattle, 2006. A mixed-media meditation on mortality, loss, and the tides of the sea.
Public Humiliation – YesYes Gallery, Olympia WA, 2005. Group photography show.
Tó Tsonii (Bitter Water Clan) – Capital Theatre; Olympia, WA, 2005. Photography exhibit of Dinétah.
Documentary: Europe, TESC Library Exhibit; 2004. Photo exhibit of travels through Europe.
Pushcart Prize Nomination: Short Fiction, November 2018
MFA Fiction Writing Award, Institute of American Indian Arts, May 2018
Writing By Writers Fellowship, 2017 & 2018
Tin House Workshop/IAIA Fellowship, July 2017
PEN/Robert J. Dau Short Story Prize (nomination), 2016
Truman Capote Trust Fellowship, IAIA; 2016-18
Residencies / Workshops
- Ragdale Foundation, Lake Forest, IL; July 2018.
- Playa Summer Lake Artist’s Residency; December 2017.
- Vermont Studio Center; August 2015 & November 2017.
- Writing By Writers Workshop, Tomales Bay, CA; Oct 2017, Oct 2018.
- Indigenous Writer’s Symposium, Flagstaff Literary Arts Festival, Oct 2017.
- Tin House Summer Workshop, Portland, OR; 2017.